Date: 8th May
Venue: Friezland Arena, start time 9.00am.
Organiser: Heather Howe – 07990 068832
Show Secretary: Christine Prior – 07948 404412
Entries: Online and on the day. Members £7 (includes S&DPC, BRC Area 3 members-proof of membership required). Non-members £10. All entries one off £2 per rider to cover First Aid.
Refunds: If you have entered in advance online, latest withdrawals accepted up to 8am Saturday prior to the show. No refunds for withdrawal after 8am Saturday prior to the show.
ODRC Points Event: Yes
ODRC Refund Policy
Please read this carefully.
1. If you pay via Paypal using a credit card or debit card we will refund your entry fee less 2.5%.
The reason for this is because we have to pay a handling fee to our merchant provider which they retain even if we make a refund.
Important Show Information
- All classes must have a minimum of 4 entries in order to run
- Please arrive promptly for your class to ensure that unnecessary delays do not occur.
- In qualifying classes, 1st place to qualify but if 1st place has already qualified, the qualification may be passed down the line but to no lower than 4th place.
- Bitless entries are welcome in all Showing and Working Hunter classes, however non-traditional tack may have an effect on placings.
- Where applicable, we reserve the right to split larger classes according to height of horse.
- Where applicable, we reserve the right to combine classes if there are fewer than 4 entries.
- Championship – placings are, Champion, Reserve and 3rd – 6th place.
- Championship – competitors are requested to wear their 1st & 2nd rosettes for this class.
- Championship – All championship classes are free to enter.