Showjumping Clinic with Esther Mills BHSII (BHS Stage 4 Senior Coach)
When: July 10th 2022
Venue: Higher Counthill Farm, Higher Counthill, Oldham, OL4 2PZ
Time: 10am – 3:30 pm £23 per rider/clinic
Organiser: Liz Whitehead on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07770743441
Closing Date: 7 days before the clinic (unless full earlier)
Sessions Times: Will be emailed by the Thursday before each clinic and shared on the ODRC Facebook page.
Number of Places: 15
These jumping lessons will cater for all abilities of horse and rider from beginners, nervous horse and/or riders, to the more intermediate and advanced levels.
From poles on the floor to a full course of jumps, you choose how much you want to do. Please come and have a go in a friendly, relaxed environment and boost your confidence with your horse!
The sessions will be split/grouped on ability declared by you when selecting your jumping height.
Lessons will be in groups of 3 horse/rider combinations, but depending on numbers and demand, we may do pairs or groups of 4. There is a max of 15 places at each clinic.
- Riding Hats to the current BRC standard, correctly fitted and fastened must always be worn when mounted. Hats must comply with one of the following current BRC 2018 hat standards. PAS 015 1998 & 2011 with kite mark, VG1 with Kite mark, SNELL E2001 with Snell mark & number, ASTM-F1163 with SEI mark and AS/NZS 3838 1998, 2003 and 2006. (EN1384; PAS015; ASTM F1163 with appropriate kite mark).
- Long hair to be securely tied up so it does not hang below shoulder line.
- Body Protectors are strongly advised for jumping activities.
- The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the helath & safety of everyone present.
- No liability can be accepted for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, riders or any other person or property howsoever caused.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Please do not come to the clinic if you, your helper/s, any member of your family or a person you have been in contact with in the last 14 days have any symptoms of Coronavirus. Anyone, whether rider or helper, who does not comply with our protocols will be asked to leave immediately. No refunds.
- Neither PPE, Hand sanitiser or hand washing facilities will be provided by ODRC at the site. You must provide your own sanitizer, washing facilities or PPE equipment if you are intending to use this.
- Please ensure you are on time for your lesson as sessions cannot be held for late comers.
- Entries are made entirely at your own risk.
- The committee reserves the right to alter or cancel any session.
- No entry fees will be refunded unless we can fill the place.
- Entries to be made online. No cash or cheques.
- Strictly no dogs.
- These clinics will have to comply with the latest guidance on group numbers and the continued social distancing and public health, hygiene, and biosecurity requirements. Please note these are subject to change.
- MAKING AN ENTRY CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES.