Date: 11th Sept
Qualifiers: (May be available – see website for details)
Venue: Friezland Arena, start time 9.30am
Contact: Louise Griffiths – 07368 392074
Entries: Online (online entries close Friday prior to the show) and On the Day.
Members £8 (includes S&DPC, BRC Area 3 members-proof of membership required). Non-Members £11.
All entries – Fun Class £5 & Clear Round £3.
All entries one off £2 per rider to cover First Aid.
Refunds: Latest withdrawals accepted up to 8am Saturday prior to the show. No refunds for withdrawal after 8am Saturday prior to the show, however, you may be able to pass your entry to another show, this is at the discretion of the show organiser and is therefore not guaranteed.
ODRC Points Event: Yes
ODRC Refund Policy
Please read this carefully.
1. If you pay via Paypal using a credit card or debit card we will refund your entry fee less 2.5%.
The reason for this is because we have to pay a handling fee to our merchant provider which they retain even if we make a refund.
Information about specific shows can be found in the description area for the event.
The links below will open a new window in your browser.
View our ODRC Equine Influenza Policy
View our ODRC Rules
* Fun Classes Do NOT count towards End of Year Points and Awards.
Junior and Senior Competitors
- Will compete in the same class but are awarded separate rosettes if a minimum of 6 juniors participating. See Rule 31 regarding junior age.
- If you do not qualify for a particular class height you may enter as a non-competitor.
- In the interest of the horse’s welfare, any one horse may only be entered for a maximum of 4 classes.
- If you enter a Novice class you cannot also enter the Open class.
Scoring & Results
The classes will run as single phase when on the field. If the field is unsuitable due to ground conditions etc , then the arena will be used. This may result in a different scoring system being used on the arena, please see the show secretary on the day for details.
- Single phase. The course is split in to two sections with 5-7 fences in each section, the second section is timed and the faults are accumulated over both sections.
- Unless eliminated, riders complete both sections.
- Winner is the rider with the fewest faults over the whole course and the fastest time in the second section.
- 3 refusals / horse or rider fall / horse leaving arena/error of course/outside assistance: Elimination
- Refusals / knock downs / crossing tracks: 4 faults each
If good, then the practice fences will be on the arena & the full course will be on the field. If however the ground conditions are poor, the course will be held on the arena and the practice fences will be on the field.
There will be a 10-minute break between classes for course-walking and height adjustments.
NO COURSE WALKING ONCE A CLASS HAS COMMENCED