Date: 1st May
Venue: Friezland Arena
Contact: Heather Howe – 07990 068832
Qualifiers: (Qualifiers may be available – see website for details).
Entries: Online Only
Entry Fees: £10 members (includes S&DPC, BRC Area 3 members-proof of membership required).
Entry Closing: 7pm on the Monday preceding the show.
Refunds: Latest withdrawals accepted up to 8am Saturday prior to the show. No refunds for withdrawal after 8am Saturday prior to the show.
Times: Available Friday preceding show.
ODRC Points Event: Yes
Tests: Intro A (2008) – Prelim 1 (2006) – Novice 28 (2008) – Elementary 49 (2009) – Medium 63 (2002)
ODRC Refund Policy
Please read this carefully.
1. If you pay via Paypal using a credit card or debit card we will refund your entry fee less 2.5%.
The reason for this is because we have to pay a handling fee to our merchant provider which they retain even if we make a refund.
Information about specific shows can be found in the description area for the event.
The links below will open a new window in your browser.
View our ODRC Equine Influenza Policy
View our ODRC Rules
- Beginners Intro Restricted (R) class is a walk and trot test and is for riders in their first ever season of dressage, NOT young horses or new combinations. The latter must enter the Intro Open (O) class. Those entering the Beginners Intro Restricted class cannot enter any other class. You can only enter either R or O but not both unless you enter one as HC.
- The Senior Prelim (Restricted) is for the rider no longer eligible for the Beginners Intro (R) class but not yet ready to compete at Novice. Anyone entering the Prelim (Restricted) class cannot enter any other higher class. The Prelim (Open) is for those also entering a Novice class.
- If there are insufficient entries for the Medium class, we reserve the right to withdraw the class. Check when ringing for times.
- It is the competitor’s own responsibility to obtain copies of the dressage tests from British Dressage. See www.britishdressage.co.uk.
- If the horse and rider partnership has affiliated dressage points, they may not enter a class if they have more than 15 points at the level above or higher. E.g. they may not enter a Prelim class if they have more than 15 points at Novice level or higher.
- See rule 31 on our website for age of junior competitors.
- We can only accept 70 entries per show day. Entries received above this level will be put on a waiting list for withdrawals.
- Lameness: In the case of marked lameness the judge will inform the rider that she is eliminated There is no appeal against the decision. If there are any doubts as to the horse’s soundness the competitor will be allowed to complete the test and any unevenness of pace severely penalised. (British Dressage Rule 167)
Class 1 Beginners Intro
Class 2 Intro Open
Class 3 Senior Restricted Prelim
Class 4 Junior Prelim
Class 5 Senior Prelim Open
Class 6 Junior Novice
Class 7 Senior Novice
Class 8 Elementary
Class 9 Medium